Dark Sith Brotherhood clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the clan Dark Sith Brotherhood

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warhero's application

Go down 
+5
{DSB}Mephiles The Dark
{D$B}Denial
{DSB}Mewtwo
{SIN}Eruption
Warhero
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
{DSB}Alex ace
Sith Master

Warhero's application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:43 am

i say let him in.
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:02 pm

thnx Mew. so votes are:
4= let him in
0= he's denied. it's looking good for you dude Cool
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:05 pm

lol denial that text underneath the sigs is weird
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:07 pm

oh well, lol, i like them..or wat else should i write under them? scratch
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:12 pm

idk and for a second there i somehow thought that taylor swift in your sig was selena gomez lol
Back to top Go down
Warhero

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:52 pm

Any updates?
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:57 pm

right now it looks good for you we just have to wait for meph
Back to top Go down
Warhero

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:16 pm

Cool. Thanks
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:17 pm

ok i am not a critic about sigs but that text,warhero,under your sig you dont have to say why it doesnt have text if you didnt put text on a sig thats your style because you thought it would ruin the flow but if you just want to leave that text under the sig thats fine and may i ask where you got that backround render Question if you dont remember do you remember where you got the panda render Question
Back to top Go down
Overlord the Necromancer
Sith Knight

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:14 pm

he's a good player. seen him a few times recently. gave me a run. so i say let him in. plus, he was in FOG.. that's gotta account for something.

Fetch me the Spirit the Son and the Father. Tell them their pillar of faith has accended.
Warhero's application - Page 2 Overlordsig
Warhero's application - Page 2 Theoverlordß
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mephiles The Dark
Sith Lord/Master
{DSB}Mephiles The Dark

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:44 am

so then hes in
Back to top Go down
http://abyssserver.forumotion.com
Warhero

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:22 am

Awesome. I'll play as soon as possible, which actually might be a little while, but w/e. I try. I got the bg from searching world of warcraft forest or something like that into google images because I saw a friend of mine playing it once on his laptop and was really impressed with the stylization and lighting, so I thought images from the game could make a good bg... And the panda was from planetrenders.net. Btw, if any of you guys are interested in sigs it might be worth your time to check out dragon-gfx.co.nr. It's a gfx site full of people that play bf2 (most are retired), but it's an awesome place to get better at making sigs or to maybe post a request to have one made for you. It kinda dropped off after Christmas, and we're trying to bring it back in full. And sorry for the long paragraph, but I had several things I wanted to say and I'm typing from my iPod touch so I can't space lines... Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
**D3VASTAT0R**
Sith Knight
**D3VASTAT0R**

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:28 pm

i tried to join FOG but it died during my app was being decided
Back to top Go down
http://devas-hangout.co.nr
Adotiln
Adotiln

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:22 pm

yes, you can space lines, Warhero. Just hit the return button on the bottom right-hand side. Return = Enter. FYI
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Eruption
Sith Master

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:58 pm

adotiln, u dont gotta be pissed off lol
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:34 pm

yeah and maybe he doesnt want to space lines all the time,LAZY,which is what i am Sleep
Back to top Go down
Warhero

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:33 am

Thanks.

That's helpful.
Back to top Go down
Adotiln
Adotiln

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:56 am

I'm not pissed, I'm stating a fact. If I sound pissy then you need to get out more and speak to more people in the real world. I am very calm right now, this game, nor its drama, won't get much reaction from me. It's merely a game that I play from time to time to have fun smashing other people. LOL
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Eruption
Sith Master

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:01 pm

i was exaggerating adotiln lol. u sounded cranky to me
Back to top Go down
Warhero

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:15 pm

Well i just learned that the leaders of dragon-gfx are working on a new, improved gfx site that should be up by next week. I'll keep you guys posted in case anyone is interested...
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:32 pm

i am interested
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warhero's application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2