Dark Sith Brotherhood clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the clan Dark Sith Brotherhood

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warhero's application

Go down 
+5
{DSB}Mephiles The Dark
{D$B}Denial
{DSB}Mewtwo
{SIN}Eruption
Warhero
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Warhero

Warhero's application Empty
PostSubject: Warhero's application   Warhero's application EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:16 am

Past names: n/a

Previous Clans: AFH way back in the day. I was an admin in FOG more recently.

Do you have a mic: Yes

What time of day do you play most often, including time zone: Around 7 western (I think it's called coastal..)

Can you behave maturely: All the time

Do you try to follow rules in servers: Yes. The only exception would be if someone repeatedly steals my kill on purpose or repeatedly teamkills me, and then I just kill them once...

Any problems you may cause: Nothing that I'm aware of.

Why you want to join: To have fun

Just to let you guys know, I can only play when I'm sick like now or when I have a break from school (not including weekends), so if I get in I won't be around all the time. But I still want to join to maybe teach you guys some stuff or w/e and just have fun in a clan again (FOG disbanded in case you didn't know..) thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warhero's application PandaBlack2
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Eruption
Sith Master

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:21 am

why can you only play wen ur sick???

it was fun playing with you last night =]

you seem to be telling the truth,so, i say let you in.
Back to top Go down
Warhero

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:11 pm

Do I have to have a tryout or something?

I can only play when I'm sick or have a break from school because my parents are strict and make me study in my free time. They want me devoting all my attention to school..
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:54 pm

study in your free time???that must stink and i say let him in Cool and good game the other day Smile at least i think that was you scratch and that is a cool panda sig and speaking of sigs shenron how many sigs do you have or is that just an edit version of the others Question
Back to top Go down
Warhero

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:34 pm

Yeah it sucks.. And that was me you saw yesterday.
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Eruption
Sith Master

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:37 pm

lmao, im still learning. so far this is my best sig.

yea my parents are strict too. 2 hours on weekends, 1 hour on weekdays.Denial could play wenever he wanted for as much as he wanted, he played 24/7 and now he has a time limit like i do. except i didnt get a time limit for playing too much, got one cuz of my bro, playing 7 hours str8, 2 years ago.
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:53 pm

that sig that you can see right now is my very first sig and i dont care if it is awful everybody has their own style for sigs and that must stink for yall because i am on 24/7 if i am not on my computer
Back to top Go down
Warhero

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:03 pm

So how so I know if I'm in?
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Eruption
Sith Master

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:29 pm

hmm, right now we are deciding. if the majority says to let you in, u then will be in.

just be patient . youll get ur answer
Back to top Go down
Warhero

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:49 pm

Ok thanks. I can't play too often so I'm kinda anxious to see..
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:09 pm

hopefully this application wont take too long to decide like mine did
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Eruption
Sith Master

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:19 pm

wen they tell u to move out, do it lol. u can play anytime you want.
i still got 5 more years until that happens
Back to top Go down
Warhero

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:31 pm

Yeah
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm

if they want you to move out then you better move out or else you will be a hobo on the side of the street geek
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:45 pm

1st. Like Shen said, i used to be able to play for as long as i wanted till dinner, but then my parents said i was wayy too addicted, so only 1hour on weekdays(unless my mom forgets), and as long as i want on weekends.
2.Yea, Warhero, ur pretty good, you gave me a good fight yesterday in Abyss..until i got my vader skills on u Cool
3.Mew, ur sig is pretty cool, and can anyone make me another sig, or some kwl character,etc..
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Eruption
Sith Master

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:08 pm

Hmm, i suck lol. if you want ill make it asap. tell me who you want for your render(character)
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:05 pm

i could but do you want an abstract render in the back like mine i can find loads of abstract renders and how do you get different text fonts like a cursive font

Last edited by {DSB}Mewtwo on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mephiles The Dark
Sith Lord/Master
{DSB}Mephiles The Dark

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:51 am

does this look like a graphics center?

i have no opinon as your one of the few people i dont know, so it up to the others here
Back to top Go down
http://abyssserver.forumotion.com
Warhero

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:55 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:06 pm

jeez Meph..and yes, i say he's in. Mew, i choose you, and yes abstract render, character, make it Vegeta/Goku/Anakin, whichever pic u think looks better Smile
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:36 pm

ok so how about thisWarhero's application 9zvlut
Back to top Go down
Warhero

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:13 am

So...???
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Eruption
Sith Master

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:33 am

um, idk why jman didnt say anything to let you in lol
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:01 pm

yea, Mew2, tht looks beastly..can u copy and paste link on here so i can get it?
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhero's application   Warhero's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Warhero's application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next