Dark Sith Brotherhood clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the clan Dark Sith Brotherhood

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please read : Philisophic Working in progress.

Go down 
+2
Adotiln
purple
6 posters
AuthorMessage
purple
purple

Please read : Philisophic Working in progress. Empty
PostSubject: Please read : Philisophic Working in progress.   Please read : Philisophic Working in progress. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:02 pm

I have developed a new theory while playing bf recently: There will always be someone there to scrap you. It doesnt matter how many people you have conquered, there will always be ONE person to do the dirty work.Some punks even had the outright audacity to taunt me after they scrapped me. This theory may also apply to reality if you put it into a different context. But that's pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
Adotiln
Adotiln

PostSubject: Re: Please read : Philisophic Working in progress.   Please read : Philisophic Working in progress. EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:05 am

Depends, if you're smart enough to stay out of those situations then you'll be fine, otherwise, yes you will be screwed up your ass at one point or another.

Make wise decisions
Back to top Go down
**D3VASTAT0R**
Sith Knight
**D3VASTAT0R**

PostSubject: Re: Please read : Philisophic Working in progress.   Please read : Philisophic Working in progress. EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:51 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
http://devas-hangout.co.nr
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

PostSubject: Re: Please read : Philisophic Working in progress.   Please read : Philisophic Working in progress. EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:40 pm

Deva, i'm getting tired of your fuking sig, it's too big, and yea Batt's right, u have to make wise decisions, not tht i know how to do tht, i just go around killing anyone I see without looking around to see if there's a scrapper around me
Back to top Go down
**D3VASTAT0R**
Sith Knight
**D3VASTAT0R**

PostSubject: Re: Please read : Philisophic Working in progress.   Please read : Philisophic Working in progress. EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:47 pm

Get over it B]
Back to top Go down
http://devas-hangout.co.nr
Adotiln
Adotiln

PostSubject: Re: Please read : Philisophic Working in progress.   Please read : Philisophic Working in progress. EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:04 pm

It doesn't just relate to the game, that's very real thing you need to start donig as young as possible, otherwise you will be behind the gun.
Back to top Go down
purple
purple

PostSubject: Re: Please read : Philisophic Working in progress.   Please read : Philisophic Working in progress. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:46 pm

yeah, you guys completely understand.
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Alex ace
Sith Master

PostSubject: Re: Please read : Philisophic Working in progress.   Please read : Philisophic Working in progress. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:02 am

everyone scraps
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Eruption
Sith Master

PostSubject: Re: Please read : Philisophic Working in progress.   Please read : Philisophic Working in progress. EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:46 pm

who doesnt, best thing ever ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please read : Philisophic Working in progress.   Please read : Philisophic Working in progress. Empty

Back to top Go down

Please read : Philisophic Working in progress.
Page 1 of 1