Dark Sith Brotherhood clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the clan Dark Sith Brotherhood

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Work in progress

Go down 
+2
{SIN}Eruption
{SIN}Hasseo The Avenger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
{SIN}Hasseo The Avenger
Sith Apprentice
{SIN}Hasseo The Avenger

Work in progress Empty
PostSubject: Work in progress   Work in progress EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:52 pm

Alright so I posted this in the abyss forums so I suppose I'll post it here :

Alright so this plan is starting out as a site, moving onto a downloaded server name with site then paid for server which I may give admin to some ppls and they can lock it for there 1v1s or w.e somtimes it may be opened to the public but idk I've gotten the site down, am updating it n stuff it needs members lol the site is thelostgrounds.webs.com the server will be called The Lost Grounds (Yeah is dothack themed Cool ) But I can't start server If I don't know the right link that'll work Suspect and I don't particularly know what it is lol maybe could someone tell me that'd be nice Well anyway just thought I'd mention it (dunno when it might become paid for..) but check out the site ppls and yea Cool and tell me your opinion on it
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Eruption
Sith Master

Work in progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work in progress   Work in progress EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:54 am

This isn't very successful.

Dowloaded Server:
-Go to this link: http://www.fileplanet.com/159925/150000/fileinfo/Star-Wars:-Battlefront-2---Dedicated-Server-%5BPS2%5D
-Click The Queue File. Login to Fileplanet(Gamespy ID for swbf2).
-Download The Server now.(put it somewhere you'll remember its at for 15 minutes).
-After the download, find the folder you put it in.
-The item shud be called "Install Shield Setup Launcher" or something close to that.
-open it and click " Safely remove all componenets" or w/e it says and click yes.
-After that open it again. it will ask you if you want to install it click yes. Follow the instructions. after that, the installation will begin.
-Look for a folder called "LucasArts" some where in the program files in your computer.
-After you find it, should have more things and thats your server

Last edited by {DSB}*X-Eruption-X* on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:06 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Eruption
Sith Master

Work in progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work in progress   Work in progress EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:08 am

Updated Managers:

-Go to this link: http://www.fileplanet.com/184555/download/Star-Wars:-Battlefront-2--Server-Manager-and-Remote-Manager-v1.1-GUI
-download the Queue File.
-put in where your dedicated server is.
-if it asks about replacing other one that exists, click yes then.
-if you downloaded into a differnt folder, copy it,then paste it into the folder where your dedicated server is.

And Waala, you have your server.
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Hasseo The Avenger
Sith Apprentice
{SIN}Hasseo The Avenger

Work in progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work in progress   Work in progress EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 6:02 pm

Invalid syntaxt error
The page you are looking for might have been removed or had its name changed.

Fuck file planet already tried that with both ones before and rm..... and I got one downloaded from somewhere else and after I unziped it it said there was some dll file missing for it to open or work properly....
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Eruption
Sith Master

Work in progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work in progress   Work in progress EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:27 pm

idk then, i know other sites have free downloaded server but not same thing and no admin or shit to it.

only reason people download from fileplanet is if u look at ur swbf2 booklet. it says for more information about pc dedicated servers go to yodashelpdesk.com or some. and there select the star wars game and system u have it for. select the help u want on, and for dedicated servers go to fileplanet. i think they give u link 2 it
thats why every1 choses fileplanet
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Eruption
Sith Master

Work in progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work in progress   Work in progress EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:32 pm

i wud give u my server but for no reason wen u try to connect to my sm it says "REMOTE MANAGER COULD NOT SYNCHRONIZE WITH SERVER MANAGER"

it worked fine b4, not sure y it does that now
Back to top Go down
**D3VASTAT0R**
Sith Knight
**D3VASTAT0R**

Work in progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work in progress   Work in progress EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:54 pm

cause ur a noob Smile
Back to top Go down
http://devas-hangout.co.nr
{DSB}LT_B.O.W{LDS}
{DSB}LT_B.O.W{LDS}

Work in progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work in progress   Work in progress EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:38 pm

ok... lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
**D3VASTAT0R**
Sith Knight
**D3VASTAT0R**

Work in progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work in progress   Work in progress EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:28 pm

fuck Fileplanet b/c its not the best i got my server from sumwhere else also b/c my comp "Failed to download installer" and wudent work
Back to top Go down
http://devas-hangout.co.nr
{SIN}Eruption
Sith Master

Work in progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work in progress   Work in progress EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:31 pm

wow, and who the fuck is "b/c"??
Back to top Go down
{DSB}A_Turtle
Sith Knight

Work in progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work in progress   Work in progress EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:37 am

it means because smart one .-.
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

Work in progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work in progress   Work in progress EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:41 pm

lol, Hero u dipshit
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Eruption
Sith Master

Work in progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work in progress   Work in progress EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:11 pm

you guys create TOO man abriviations. how the fuck and i suppose to know
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

Work in progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work in progress   Work in progress EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:41 pm

do u know wat sthu means?? well if u do the do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Work in progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work in progress   Work in progress Empty

Back to top Go down

Work in progress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Sith Brotherhood clan :: Talking :: Discussions-
Jump to: