Dark Sith Brotherhood clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the clan Dark Sith Brotherhood

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who Would Win?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who would win?
Denial
Who Would Win? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap43%Who Would Win? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Alex
Who Would Win? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap57%Who Would Win? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

Who Would Win? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Would Win?   Who Would Win? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:05 pm

yeah i remember seeing that score today i remember when you and shenron were on the abyss i was the heroes and almost everyone on the villains side was spawncamping the lower right command post i was freaking fed up with them i felt like going beserk on everybody i saw because i was so mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Alex ace
Sith Master

PostSubject: Re: Who Would Win?   Who Would Win? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:44 pm

{D$B}Denial wrote:
worked for me too. and also, outta randomness, on Abyss today i got 128-41!!! Cool

you owe me one lol jk
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

PostSubject: Re: Who Would Win?   Who Would Win? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:34 pm

ooooohh ok Razz lol jking. and yea Mew, i started laughing cause i saw u spwn, and everytime u tried to kill someone, another person wud scrap you. only time i went there was when i saw someone alone, and i had checked tht they had been out of spwn for atleast 20seconds, then i'd try and kill them, but my stupid teammates wud take my kill and Heroes wud kill me..
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Who Would Win?   Who Would Win? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:30 pm

yeah thats what i hate its like ok heres a situation:i am going to kill a hero and when i am about done with my combo attack someone comes up behind me and pushes me,i get pissed off and i am about to go beserk,but then another guy comes up behind me and the other noobs and pushes me and the other noobs and kills me another thing i hate is when people team up to kill me and there is like 7 and there is like no way i can get out of the situation unless a miracle happens and i manage to escape with my life and i like 1v1 better instead of being in a group because they steal my kills and they usually cause me to get killed and this morning on the abyss there was this guy{milleneum}envious and he stole my kills and messed up my kills and so i tked him and he leaves and is on the other team when he comes back he tks a guy for no reason leaves and he come back with a name like this MEWTWO_DA_FAGGOT and he used aayla secura which pisses me off
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

PostSubject: Re: Who Would Win?   Who Would Win? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:04 pm

wow, im impressed, cause tht's {Milleneum}Carbon..i can't believe he wud do something like tht..
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Who Would Win?   Who Would Win? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:17 pm

no i dont think it is carbon because it cant be carbon because i have seen envious and carbon on the same server at the same time...i think,if it is carbon then it is because i left milleneum...maybe
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

PostSubject: Re: Who Would Win?   Who Would Win? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:32 pm

well, he told me himself on Milleneum site tht he was/is enVious. but if u say so..
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Who Would Win?   Who Would Win? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:56 am

well actually it could have been {Milleneum}E,yes he is a real person,because all i can remember is that the actual name started with e so it might have been {Milleneum}E but if it was carbon well he kicked my ass with aayla secura so i really dont care what he did,if he did do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Would Win?   Who Would Win? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Would Win?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Sith Brotherhood clan :: Talking :: Sports, Videos games-
Jump to: