Dark Sith Brotherhood clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the clan Dark Sith Brotherhood

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yo My Superiors

Go down 
+2
{D$B}Denial
{DSB}Mewtwo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

Yo My Superiors Empty
PostSubject: Yo My Superiors   Yo My Superiors EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:48 pm

Yo all of my superiors i am trying to make this the shortest ever why you might ask i am LAZY okay now then i like pokemon(not the show)that is it

Last edited by {DSB}Mewtwo on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

Yo My Superiors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo My Superiors   Yo My Superiors EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:14 pm

umm... i have non idea wat u just said, but ok, then.........
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Alex ace
Sith Master

Yo My Superiors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo My Superiors   Yo My Superiors EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:17 pm

nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

Yo My Superiors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo My Superiors   Yo My Superiors EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:48 pm

{D$B}Denial wrote:
umm... i have non idea wat u just said, but ok, then.........
i have no idea what i just said either lol!
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

Yo My Superiors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo My Superiors   Yo My Superiors EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:59 pm

all i made out was we are ur superiors, or ur heroe's, something like tht, and tht ur lazy as hell and u like Pokemon..
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

Yo My Superiors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo My Superiors   Yo My Superiors EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:49 pm

thats pretty much it
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Eruption
Sith Master

Yo My Superiors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo My Superiors   Yo My Superiors EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:19 pm

Now about me: I like dragonball z, GT also. i watch a little Naruto. i hate rule breakers, pullers on star wars. i do have pokemon pearl but my brother lost it, was gonna fight younes's and devil's pokemon. i hope to be good at lest as mephiles soon(Ive been training myself)
I work out my abs and biceps and thats it for me
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

Yo My Superiors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo My Superiors   Yo My Superiors EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:46 am

i have Pokemon pearl and diamond but i don't play it much because i am either on my computer or SWBF2 yeah i have been training myself too i am trying to train myself to realize when my stamina is low and not being so reckless as i was before i don't necessarily hate pullers but Aayla Secura has a 1-hit kill sprint attack and so there isn't many people who can get away from her 1-hit kill sprint attack Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
{DSB}A_Turtle
Sith Knight

Yo My Superiors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo My Superiors   Yo My Superiors EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:07 pm

You make me sick... Mad
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

Yo My Superiors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo My Superiors   Yo My Superiors EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:11 pm

who...me Question
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

Yo My Superiors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo My Superiors   Yo My Superiors EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:45 pm

NightWing, u have no room to be talking, and yea Aayla sucks, if u want to learn how to have full stamina all the time, then get a Luke(if ur on heroes) and sprint around as much as u need/want, and just sprint attack but don't finish the attack(u know how wen u run and slice quickly while sprinting, but then chop down, don't chop, just keep slicing the air) tht's one way u can never lose a lot of stamina Cool

ur welcome Wink
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

Yo My Superiors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo My Superiors   Yo My Superiors EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:28 pm

thanks for the tips i always used to play with obi-wan but since luke has that jump downward slash attack it has really helped me alot especially when darth vader or the emperor is floating towards you all you have to do with luke is jump high enough to attack and when you both meet attack and if used properlly it should knock that person down to the ground and then finish him off unless there are enemies around you and what exactly is a scrapper because i was browsing the forums and yall were talking about scrappers in that match with lsj or something like that
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

Yo My Superiors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo My Superiors   Yo My Superiors EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:36 pm

Scrapper= example. Me, Alex, Meph fighting.
I am killing or about to kill Alex wen Meph comes and saves Alex, and kills me before i can kill Alex, or Meph kills me rite after i killed Alex..a scrapper is basically killing someone after they kill someone or going around saving ur teammates from enemies..im pretty sure tht's wat a scrapper is
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

Yo My Superiors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo My Superiors   Yo My Superiors EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:32 pm

well thanks for telling me because i try to save my teammates but when i am about to kill the enemy one of my own teammates comes right behind me,sprints,and attacks while sprinting and usually it kills me oh and who is admin on the void because there is one person i want banned that ITRUCK person who literally pisses everyone off even his own teammates and sometimes they just come right out and kill him and then i laugh
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

Yo My Superiors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo My Superiors   Yo My Superiors EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:38 pm

admin to void are just Meph and Eruption(Shenron), so ask one of them two
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

Yo My Superiors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo My Superiors   Yo My Superiors EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:16 pm

i just sent a pm to shenron saying all that ITRUCK does and why he needs to be banned and what is that roster thing on the right side on the portal is that all of the clan members and their rank Question
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

Yo My Superiors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo My Superiors   Yo My Superiors EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:10 pm

yes..i can tell ur very new here..tht's the members and their ranks..
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

Yo My Superiors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo My Superiors   Yo My Superiors EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:20 pm

i knew that they were ranks but i just wanted to know...ah nevermind i really dont care
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Eruption
Sith Master

Yo My Superiors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo My Superiors   Yo My Superiors EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:39 pm

overlord has admin to void too you know
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

Yo My Superiors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo My Superiors   Yo My Superiors EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:52 pm

well i didnt know so there is 3 admins to void:you,meph,and overlord
Back to top Go down
**D3VASTAT0R**
Sith Knight
**D3VASTAT0R**

Yo My Superiors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo My Superiors   Yo My Superiors EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:26 pm

yupp.... i might get admin Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://devas-hangout.co.nr
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

Yo My Superiors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo My Superiors   Yo My Superiors EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:32 pm

denial said that he wants admin and if anyone deserves admin it should be me because i am on the void the most anyways but i dont want admin to the void right now
Back to top Go down
**D3VASTAT0R**
Sith Knight
**D3VASTAT0R**

Yo My Superiors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo My Superiors   Yo My Superiors EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:30 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
http://devas-hangout.co.nr
Sponsored content

Yo My Superiors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo My Superiors   Yo My Superiors Empty

Back to top Go down

Yo My Superiors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Sith Brotherhood clan :: Talking :: Introductions-
Jump to: