Dark Sith Brotherhood clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the clan Dark Sith Brotherhood

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mewtwo's App

Go down 
+4
{DSB}Alex ace
{D$B}Denial
{SIN}Eruption
{DSB}Mewtwo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
**D3VASTAT0R**
Sith Knight
**D3VASTAT0R**

Mewtwo's App - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo's App   Mewtwo's App - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:57 pm

im Junior PWNED U MEPH!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://devas-hangout.co.nr
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo's App   Mewtwo's App - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:59 pm

why are yall boasting about what grade you are in who really cares lol!
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mephiles The Dark
Sith Lord/Master
{DSB}Mephiles The Dark

PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo's App   Mewtwo's App - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:39 pm

because it just matters

ill hopefully be a senior by the end of this year, so suck it deva

Autowin.
Back to top Go down
http://abyssserver.forumotion.com
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo's App   Mewtwo's App - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:12 pm

{DSB}Mephiles The Dark wrote:
because it just matters

ill hopefully be a senior by the end of this year, so suck it deva

Autowin.
lol
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo's App   Mewtwo's App - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:13 pm

wow, guess wat, im 8thgrader, so i have more time to live...MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo's App   Mewtwo's App - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:24 pm

oh yeah i have more time to live than all of you because i am a 7th grader
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo's App   Mewtwo's App - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:36 pm

yea, well, u can just go fuk urself in a corner, u were a mistake, ur mom didn't want u..
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo's App   Mewtwo's App - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:38 pm

so what if she didnt want me she moved to tennessee lol!
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mephiles The Dark
Sith Lord/Master
{DSB}Mephiles The Dark

PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo's App   Mewtwo's App - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:41 pm

alright so is he in or not? decide people

and you may have longer to live but what is longer in childhood? doing what the adults tell you to do? doing what people mine and deva's age tell you to do? lmao
Back to top Go down
http://abyssserver.forumotion.com
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo's App   Mewtwo's App - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:51 pm

since i probably am the smallest kid at my school i get by with a lot of things my grandparents actually let me boss them around sometimes but then i get grounded lol
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Eruption
Sith Master

PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo's App   Mewtwo's App - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:07 pm

u know whats better?? i fucking WORK OUT! working out is my life, aiming for 6pack by middle of next month.

i just killed u all. i get compliments from girls "U LOOK SEXY" "UR CUTE" NO FUCKING JOKE.

check out my myspace if u dont beleive meh

PS: got a "UR CUTE" from hot 17 year old
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo's App   Mewtwo's App - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:13 pm

{DSB}Shenron wrote:
u know whats better?? i fucking WORK OUT! working out is my life, aiming for 6pack by middle of next month.

i just killed u all. i get compliments from girls "U LOOK SEXY" "UR CUTE" NO FUCKING JOKE.

check out my myspace if u dont beleive meh

PS: got a "UR CUTE" from hot 17 year old
so you workout that is good for you i think you actually live longer if you are in shape...at my school my gym coach sometimes takes us into the weight room to lift weights we mostly do the bench press BUT since i am so short i cant EVEN REACH THE BAR lol! and it is not adjustable
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Eruption
Sith Master

PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo's App   Mewtwo's App - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:20 pm

if ur talking about when u go to the bar and hold urself for as long as u can, i got 1 minute 43 seconds.
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo's App   Mewtwo's App - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:24 pm

no i mean i CANT REACH THE BAR when i lay down i try to reach for the bar and i CANT REACH IT so the spotter has to literally give it to me
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Eruption
Sith Master

PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo's App   Mewtwo's App - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:36 pm

u got 3 votes to let u in, 0 votes against you, idk if anyone doesnt want u in but i dont mind if u join
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo's App   Mewtwo's App - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:38 pm

{DSB}Shenron wrote:
u got 3 votes to let u in, 0 votes against you, idk if anyone doesnt want u in but i dont mind if u join
ok thanks for telling me
Back to top Go down
Adotiln
Adotiln

PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo's App   Mewtwo's App - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:16 am

All of you may be living 'longer', but i get to live faster. Sophomore in college suckas!

Hero/Shenron, have fun with your time in the gym, cuz while you're 'working up a sweat' I will be getting the women with ease with mere smooth talking. It's easier and less physical work. LOL

And Denial, wtf, there was nothing to apologize for.
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo's App   Mewtwo's App - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:54 am

Adotiln wrote:
All of you may be living 'longer', but i get to live faster. Sophomore in college suckas!

Hero/Shenron, have fun with your time in the gym, cuz while you're 'working up a sweat' I will be getting the women with ease with mere smooth talking. It's easier and less physical work. LOL

And Denial, wtf, there was nothing to apologize for.
you are a sophomore in college? is college HARD
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Alex ace
Sith Master

PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo's App   Mewtwo's App - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:55 pm

Like i said before. regardless who wears the mill tag, the clan is still full of noobs. if you dont understand then i recommend you read the first few posts of mill ine the abyss forums arguements

this year is gonna suck for me. im a sophmore in highschool but unlike meph i live in Ohio so we all have to take OGTs.

and i say let him in
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo's App   Mewtwo's App - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:12 pm

{DSB}Alex ace wrote:
Like i said before. regardless who wears the mill tag, the clan is still full of noobs. if you dont understand then i recommend you read the first few posts of mill ine the abyss forums arguements

this year is gonna suck for me. im a sophmore in highschool but unlike meph i live in Ohio so we all have to take OGTs.

and i say let him in
i must be the smallest and youngest of everyone here everyone is sophmores in high school and college or is at least almost in high school or are in high school or college
and i am 4'8
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo's App   Mewtwo's App - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:47 pm

yea, he's cool dude, let him in
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo's App   Mewtwo's App - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:05 pm

If i am accepted can someone train me because i havent played this game in a while and i am rusty at it
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo's App   Mewtwo's App - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:19 pm

well, unless i can find u on chat, i can, cause i dont have a mic, and it'll be hard to tell u stuff..otherwise, i think Hero or Alex cud..
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo's App   Mewtwo's App - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:16 pm

{D$B}Denial wrote:
well, unless i can find u on chat, i can, cause i dont have a mic, and it'll be hard to tell u stuff..otherwise, i think Hero or Alex cud..
i dont have a mic either
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Eruption
Sith Master

PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo's App   Mewtwo's App - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:53 pm

i attract all kinds of girls wit my sexiness son. im 5 foot 7!!!! tallest in here son
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo's App   Mewtwo's App - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mewtwo's App
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Sith Brotherhood clan :: Recruitment :: Applications-
Jump to: