Dark Sith Brotherhood clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the clan Dark Sith Brotherhood

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adotiln's (My brother's) App

Go down 
+6
{DSB}LDS-Wenduo{LT}
~DeadPool~
Adotiln
{D$B}Denial
{SIN}Eruption
{GoR}Hyourinmaru
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adotiln
Adotiln

Adotiln's (My brother's) App - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adotiln's (My brother's) App   Adotiln's (My brother's) App - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:57 pm

Seeing at how there are a group of masters, just take the majority vote, as well as the say of the other members. That way you don't have to wait for definitive answer from Mephiles or someone to allow someone in or for some other subject.
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Jerome_400
{D$B}Jerome_400

PostSubject: Re: Adotiln's (My brother's) App   Adotiln's (My brother's) App - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:48 am

lol
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Jerome_400
{D$B}Jerome_400

PostSubject: Re: Adotiln's (My brother's) App   Adotiln's (My brother's) App - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:48 am

i say hes in...
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Alex ace
Sith Master

PostSubject: Re: Adotiln's (My brother's) App   Adotiln's (My brother's) App - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 4:44 pm

if eruption wised up maybe youll get in
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

PostSubject: Re: Adotiln's (My brother's) App   Adotiln's (My brother's) App - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:26 pm

well, everyone says ur in, we just need Hero to say yes also..
Back to top Go down
Adotiln
Adotiln

PostSubject: Re: Adotiln's (My brother's) App   Adotiln's (My brother's) App - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:12 pm

Is there a reason as to why he's not saying? I haven't seen him say yes or no as of yet.
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mephiles The Dark
Sith Lord/Master
{DSB}Mephiles The Dark

PostSubject: Re: Adotiln's (My brother's) App   Adotiln's (My brother's) App - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:23 pm

hero quit the game, so if everyone else says yes then hes in
Back to top Go down
http://abyssserver.forumotion.com
{SIN}Eruption
Sith Master

PostSubject: Re: Adotiln's (My brother's) App   Adotiln's (My brother's) App - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:23 pm

Oh sorry guys lol. i forgot about this app. i said he to let him in... if u didnt catch that then again, i say he's in.
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Eruption
Sith Master

PostSubject: Re: Adotiln's (My brother's) App   Adotiln's (My brother's) App - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:37 pm

And Jman, i did quit the game for a little bit i got tired of the same old noobs everyday and im back again ready to pound some noobs =D

i just didnt have enof time to get on and answer, but wen i did i was on myspace the whole time forgetting completely wat i was going to do on this site. and wen i did get on site, i was too lazy to check forums like today lol.
im probably gonna be less active wen this clan dies cuz the game isnt exciting as it used to be. ill make this clan my funnest tho!
Back to top Go down
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

PostSubject: Re: Adotiln's (My brother's) App   Adotiln's (My brother's) App - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:48 am

LOL, I knew you would come back. This game does get annoying, but it is also quite addicting. Wink
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

PostSubject: Re: Adotiln's (My brother's) App   Adotiln's (My brother's) App - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:14 pm

lol agreed, i get tired of all the noobs in there. this morning i had a Vader, and i kept getting 6-teamed, and there were good players in there, idk why they have to team up when one good player can just kill me as easily...i might consider leaving it for a while..
Back to top Go down
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

PostSubject: Re: Adotiln's (My brother's) App   Adotiln's (My brother's) App - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:41 pm

It helps to clear your head for a bit, but you're gonna be back, no matter what you say about leaving, everyone comes back. Wink
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Eruption
Sith Master

PostSubject: Re: Adotiln's (My brother's) App   Adotiln's (My brother's) App - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:21 am

not blaine,lovebattery. they broke their discs to avoid playing lol,.
Back to top Go down
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

PostSubject: Re: Adotiln's (My brother's) App   Adotiln's (My brother's) App - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:05 pm

Well, that's one way to do it, but that's just a waste of money on their side. There's no point in destroying the disc when you can sell it and people will still buy it.
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

PostSubject: Re: Adotiln's (My brother's) App   Adotiln's (My brother's) App - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:12 pm

i still remember when me and LoveBattery were in DsX, he was kwl to hangout wit, but he acted a lot like Allen and Ryuu..and idrc about Blaine, cause he always thought i was a noob, and he is always mean to me Sad...lol
Back to top Go down
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

PostSubject: Re: Adotiln's (My brother's) App   Adotiln's (My brother's) App - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:52 pm

Blaine WAS a noob...he played for such a short amount of time and thought of himself as the greatest player on the game. It got annoying, and I was sick of him shortly thereafter...
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Eruption
Sith Master

PostSubject: Re: Adotiln's (My brother's) App   Adotiln's (My brother's) App - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:01 pm

lol. blaine wasnt like that around meh..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adotiln's (My brother's) App   Adotiln's (My brother's) App - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adotiln's (My brother's) App
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Sith Brotherhood clan :: Recruitment :: Applications-
Jump to: