Dark Sith Brotherhood clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the clan Dark Sith Brotherhood

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

History of dothack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
{SIN}Hasseo The Avenger
Sith Apprentice
{SIN}Hasseo The Avenger

History of dothack Empty
PostSubject: History of dothack   History of dothack EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:27 pm

Alright so I went searching through my dothack game one day and saw some of this and decided to post it enjoy!!!

Genesis of Grief
Long long ago before the earth and heavens existed, two brothers filled the world.
Able to read each others' heart without so much as a glance, the two were fully satasfied.
The world was the two the two were the world.
One day the Elder Deity accidentally broke the younger deity's treasured sword.Furious the younger diety retaliated by slashing the elder deity's treasured spear with hid broken sword. The spear was split in half and the elder deity erupted in anger
And so, glaring at each other, one holding his broken sword, the other his broken spear they fought.
The war raged for seven days and seven nights. On the eighth day, the Younger Deity realized their foolishness and went to the Elder Deity to request a truce.But the Edler Deity, still blind with anger, saw this as an opening and thrust his spear. The spear pierced the chest of the younger deity and took his life.
The Younger Deity's final breath became the heavens, and his fallen body became earth. The fountain of blood erupted high and became the sun. The broken sword shattered and formed the moons and stars in the heavens.
Feeling great shame the Elder Deity wept.His tears became rain and fell to earth, forming its deep contours.
From eternal tranquility, the world was set into motion.

New Life

(this thing is really long I mean REALLY damn long so may take awhile to completly copy......)
Back to top Go down

History of dothack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Sith Brotherhood clan :: Talking :: Discussions-
Jump to: