Dark Sith Brotherhood clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the clan Dark Sith Brotherhood

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Invitational Tournament.

Go down 
+3
{D$B}Denial
{DSB}Mewtwo
LSJ-Jiraiya
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LSJ-Jiraiya

Invitational Tournament. Empty
PostSubject: Invitational Tournament.   Invitational Tournament. EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:52 am

LSJ will be hosting a tournament which is unlike any before... This tournament is different because instead of determining who's the best of the best, we're going to decide who's the best of the newer players. Meaning that your lower ranking members will participate in this tournament. Let me get into detail now,

Every clan can submit as many team of three members as long as they are lower ranking. This is to be a legitimate tournament for newer players and is to determine who has the most young talent. So don't try to rig it by having higher ranking members participating in it... Now as for it will work,

Each team of three that is entered will partake in a double elimination tournament. The brackets will be determined randomly. Each match should be done within a timely manner, if it is not done within a timely manner, then this tournament is more then likely to fail.

As for the rules for the 3v3's:
No pullers
No glitching
No excessive perfect block(sitting in a corner)
No excessive high camping
No spawn camping
No cheating in any way or fashion
The class restrictions will be decided by each side, same with the score limit to each side.

Also the higher ranking people in the clan will elect the person who will be the captain of the team. It's required that the person is of course part of the team of three and is once again a lower ranking member...

Sign up at our site in the section of {LSJ}Tournaments. There will be a sign up format that will be pinned which you can copy and paste then fill out. Once we feel that we have enough sign ups, we will then start the brackets. This will be community effort and whichever clan wins this tournament, gets the right to host the next one. Since we were the ones to come up with idea, we feel that we have the right to host it first. However if there are any objections to us hosting it, then will let someone host it in order for this to succeed.

Register at our site and post an application if your up...

http://lsj.forumwise.com/

Thanks...

P.S: You can sign up as many teams as you want to as long as they are more of "rookies" in the clan.
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Invitational Tournament.   Invitational Tournament. EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:03 am

well i am a "rookie" so i guess i will sign up.i have a question,though,when you win a match,when will your next match be?
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

PostSubject: Re: Invitational Tournament.   Invitational Tournament. EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:15 pm

wud i be considered a "Rookie" Wink if i am, then ima sign up, but idk wen i'll get my SWBF2 disc fixed up agin.
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Eruption
Sith Master

PostSubject: Re: Invitational Tournament.   Invitational Tournament. EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:47 pm

Denial you queef. u aint no rookie. mewtwo is a "rookie" but the problem is the only active players we have are mewtwo and caution, our rookies. the rest of our rookie members have gotten way into conquest now. if these 2 feel like participating, feel free

EDIT:Take it back, was looking at roster and forgot a few. Rome B.O.W and his bro Wenduo are also active jedi rookies. wenduo and his bro are gonna have to decide which one of them to join. ill remind them cuz their computer dont let em on da forums.

Last edited by Eruption on Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Invitational Tournament.   Invitational Tournament. EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:50 pm

i am way into conquest too.i am 11th in the arena,but i try to play conquest for about 2/3 of a day and then i play jedi for the rest of the day.because when i get on the game there is about 7-10 people in the abyss and 0 in the void and the arena has somewhere in the 20s and i like when there is a lot of people in the server because it can give me some ideas on how to improve my fighting style Very Happy
caution hardly ever gets on the forums and i dont want to be the only {DSB} member in it but if i am the only one then i guess i will still do it Wink
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

PostSubject: Re: Invitational Tournament.   Invitational Tournament. EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:43 pm

but i want to be a rookie Sad Sad i hate my godly skills Sad
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Invitational Tournament.   Invitational Tournament. EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:58 pm

i bet you do denial Razz
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

PostSubject: Re: Invitational Tournament.   Invitational Tournament. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:08 pm

i do.. i wanna participate so bad Sad but i can't anyways, cause:
1. im too godly Sad
2. my SWBF2 disc is jacked up, so i probly wont be gettting on for while..
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Invitational Tournament.   Invitational Tournament. EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:11 am

well,to bad for you
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

PostSubject: Re: Invitational Tournament.   Invitational Tournament. EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:39 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
{DSB}A_Turtle
Sith Knight

PostSubject: Re: Invitational Tournament.   Invitational Tournament. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:23 am

Am I a rookie? Suspect
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Eruption
Sith Master

PostSubject: Re: Invitational Tournament.   Invitational Tournament. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:18 am

Yes
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

PostSubject: Re: Invitational Tournament.   Invitational Tournament. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:29 am

yes, cause u suck cock Smile
Back to top Go down
{DSB}A_Turtle
Sith Knight

PostSubject: Re: Invitational Tournament.   Invitational Tournament. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 3:39 pm

WTF IM NO ROOKIE I KILLED MEPHILES ONCE OR TWICE so that doesnt make me a rookie Embarassed
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

PostSubject: Re: Invitational Tournament.   Invitational Tournament. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:40 pm

if u killed him twice, i've killed him like 30total times, tht shud make me beyond "Godly" Cool
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Invitational Tournament.   Invitational Tournament. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:46 pm

i think i have killed him once under an alias of his
Back to top Go down
{JOG} VIKING

PostSubject: Re: Invitational Tournament.   Invitational Tournament. EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:19 pm

rofl. u base ur level on how many times u kill someone? lol. i dont think denial is rokee =] hehe
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

PostSubject: Re: Invitational Tournament.   Invitational Tournament. EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:51 pm

Sad ur supposed to be backing me up Viking. U guys are no help at all. *goes to corner nd cries until given a Domino's pizza* Sad
Back to top Go down
{DSB}A_Turtle
Sith Knight

PostSubject: Re: Invitational Tournament.   Invitational Tournament. EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:22 am

lol fatass
Back to top Go down
purple
purple

PostSubject: Re: Invitational Tournament.   Invitational Tournament. EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:18 pm

I agree with Denial, a domino's pizza would solve his problems. hot damn, have you tasted their new crust? Now that's tasty, you sexy sons of bitches.
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

PostSubject: Re: Invitational Tournament.   Invitational Tournament. EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:13 pm

i knw man, i ate 2 Domnino's pizza's last nite.. mmm good Wink
Back to top Go down
purple
purple

PostSubject: Re: Invitational Tournament.   Invitational Tournament. EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:51 pm

I heart Garlic fries, garlic crust, garlic seasoning, garlic salt(my breath smells)
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

PostSubject: Re: Invitational Tournament.   Invitational Tournament. EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:05 pm

lmao dude, ur like the God of Garlic. i like the breadsticks with marinara sauce, my favorite drunken
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Invitational Tournament.   Invitational Tournament. EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:23 pm

i hate domino's pizza.it makes me sick every time i eat
Back to top Go down
purple
purple

PostSubject: Re: Invitational Tournament.   Invitational Tournament. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:18 am

I like domino's a bit, but papajohn's is my all-time fav. their pizza is real thick with toppings and it comes with that GARLIC butter sauce mmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invitational Tournament.   Invitational Tournament. Empty

Back to top Go down

Invitational Tournament.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Sith Brotherhood clan :: Talking :: Discussions-
Jump to: