Dark Sith Brotherhood clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the clan Dark Sith Brotherhood

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am leaving

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Overlord the Necromancer
Sith Knight

I am leaving Empty
PostSubject: I am leaving   I am leaving EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:27 am

Sorry guys, but i'm leaving. The clan has been in a downward spiral for quite a while. We've lost quite a few of our key members and we really dont do anything clanwise. Plus i am beginning to have issues with a certain member who i wont mention cause i dont want to start a flame war. Jman, i'm sorry. It was fun while it lasted. But i think i need to move on. I dont know if i will join another clan or not. The whole clan thing for swbf2 is for all intensive purposes dead, unless you make the exceprtion of MILL and possibly LSJ. Niether of which do i want to join. I have friends in LSJ but i dont want to join them cause well, i jsut dont have the skill it would take to be a good part of LSJ. And unless some godly clan comes along that can train me to be a godly player, well, i dont think i'll be joining another clan. So without further adieu, goodbye.

Fetch me the Spirit the Son and the Father. Tell them their pillar of faith has accended.
I am leaving Overlordsig
I am leaving Theoverlordß
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Eruption
Sith Master

I am leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving   I am leaving EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:57 am

We were invited to an invitational tournament for our rookies which you wud be one i think and you rookies were supposed to sign up at the lsj site and then a week later or something all rookies wud fight in a free for all to see who is the best of rookies lol. but thats fine. i understarnd u
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

I am leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving   I am leaving EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:07 pm

i knw who the person ur having issues with. it's me, i knw Over, don't lie, but im sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Eruption
Sith Master

I am leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving   I am leaving EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:08 pm

is that true cuz this is serious denial..
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

I am leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving   I am leaving EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:36 pm

i think it is. the reason is probably cause wen he's playing wit Alias, i take his kills, but it's accidental. honestly, i don't see who's they are so i go kill them..but i'm pretty sure tht's the reason.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Overlord the Necromancer
Sith Knight

I am leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving   I am leaving EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:37 am

I did not want to do this, but since it seems i need to clarify the issue at hand. Yes Denial, you are the one i am having issues with. And it is not soley because of your killstealing, however, that is a part of it.So i will adress that issue first. You are one of the most reckless players in the game. You go around in public servers with absolutely no regard whatsoever for your teamates.and you jack half their kills and dont even try to give them back. Which brings me to the part that i have the biggest issue with. You have gotten to be a better player recently yes. But you are not by any means the godly player you make yourself out to be, and you talk entirely too much shitfor one in this situation, because it is not justified. There are some players that can go around boasting of their skill becasue they have earned the right to do so. Sinister and Neji are the two that come to mind that have the right to do so, and you are nowhere near their level. You may get a good score in public servers...why?..... Well I think we have already established why that takes place. Because you steal so many kills it is ridiculous to think you would not get good scores. And frankly i have gotten sick of hearing you talk about your "godly" skills, which in actuality do not exist. All that exists is a player that cares too much for their score and not for the geneal well being of the team as a whole while in public servers. And trust me when i say, i am not the only person that shares this point of view. And dont even come on here trying to say you dont say these things because i will just post the quotes of you saying exactly that when it is completely unjustified. And whether you are doing it jokingly or not, is really of no consequence, becasue if you joke about something enough, you start to actually believe it subconciously whether you think you do or dont. So to make a long story short, the biggest reason i have an issue with you is because you dont know when to shut the fuck up and keep your mouth shut and you boast of being "godly" when you're not.

Fetch me the Spirit the Son and the Father. Tell them their pillar of faith has accended.
I am leaving Overlordsig
I am leaving Theoverlordß
Back to top Go down
{SIN}Eruption
Sith Master

I am leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving   I am leaving EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:28 am

Denial. u mofo..
Back to top Go down
{D$B}Denial
{D$B}Denial

I am leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving   I am leaving EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:29 pm

Sad well, i have nothing to say except, i'm not godly, nd i jk around alot. but ok..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am leaving   I am leaving Empty

Back to top Go down

I am leaving
Page 1 of 1